Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Want to have many friends

The life is very difficult.If you have a good health.
I think it is easy to earn money,but with abad health what we do?
No money to live, no health to do.
I want to have a good life with successful in my work and happy in family.But noone knows my hopes, I always want to have some one to share.I am a funny girl but when my life changes then I fel much sad.That is bad for me.
If someone read this blog, I hope you understand me then share with me.I want to have many friends.
It makes my life better.Thanks for that.

3 comments:

Aswani July 23, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

your layout looks nice, not much posts. Do u start it recently?

kibagus July 31, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

hi. i am here now .. nice to see you,
you have a sweet blog....
keep blogging .. an see you...soon with new post..!
have a nice day.. thanks..!

Hagiangdialysispatients September 14, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Thanks for that.Please chat with me in nick name: rose_red1981.Thanks

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP